Beat your home insurance renewal quote in 3 easy steps:
- Visit your local branch and bring along a quote from your current provider.
- We will compare your provider's quote with an equivalent like-for-like RSA quote and if applicable, beat your current insurer's renewal by £1 (subject to a £75 refund limit).
- You will receive a cheque within 90 days of taking out a policy with us provided that your RSA policy has a start date between 29th May 2017 and 29th July 2017. If you decide to take out additional cover with RSA, only the like-for-like quote difference will be refunded, plus £1. Terms & Condition apply, please refer below for full details.
Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility criteria apply
- A quote from your current provider will be compared with an equivalent like-for-like RSA quote to determine the refund amount
- If you have less than 30 days to renewal on your existing policy, we can only use the new renewal price i.e. the price quoted for the next 12 months by your current insurer to compare.
- If you have more than 30 days before renewal on your existing policy and wish to change your policy mid-term i.e. to start now we would use your current premium on the existing policy for the cash-back price comparison as long as the existing policy has been running for more than 12 months.
- New home insurance customers only
- We will beat your current insurer’s renewal by £1 (subject to a £75 refund limit)
- One payment per household
- We reserve the right to re-claim any refund given, if your policy is cancelled within three months of the start date
- Your RSA policy must have a start date between 29th May 2017 and 29th July 2017
- We may withdraw this offer at any time
- If you decide to take out additional cover with RSA, only the like-for-like quote difference will be refunded, plus £1.
- If you take out reduced cover then this offer will not apply
- You will receive a cheque within 90 days of taking out a policy with us subject to meeting the above Terms & Conditions
Vernon Building Society home insurance is administered and underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc No. 93792. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Reg. No 202323.)